Extensive reading improves fluency and there is a real need in the ELT classroom for motivating graded material that will encourage students to read.
Teachers will be keen to promote Jane Austen's well-known classic to their students.
The reader is illustrated with full-colour stills from the 2005 movie starring Keira Knightley.
- LEVEL 3-4
- BOOK ONLY
- Also perfect for native English speaking children who are struggling learning to read
- Full colour stills from the filmbring the story to life and aid comprehension
- Fact Filesection provides a background to Jane Austen, and gives a historical and social context for her work
- People and Placessection provides clear visual context before students start reading
- Self-study activities enable students to check their progress as they read
- Popcorn ELT Readers is a series of low-level graded readers aimed at younger students who are beginning to learn English as a Foreign Language.
- The series covers three levels from Level 1 (Early Beginner) to Level 3 (High Beginner) and is aimed at students aged eight to eleven years.
- Each reader is available in Book Only or Book and CD formats.
- The CD features an audio recording of the story for reading along.
- There are also online resource sheets providing step-by-step lesson plans, extra activities and downloadable flashcards.