Service Operations Management: Improving Service Delivery
- Written specifically to better serve the needs of students on services-orientated operations management courses.
- The first European-originated book.
- Operations management is set within the wider business context, recognising the impact of other management functions and covering wider issues, such as organisational culture and design, people issues, and customer relationships.
- Includes international examples from different types of organizations, such as: the Internet, public and voluntary sectors, mass transport services, professional services, retailers, internet services, tourism and hospitality.
- Each chapter identifies key operations management issues and provides definitions of key terms, real world illustrations, chapter summaries, case exercises, further reading and questions.