Blended Medicine: How to Integrate the Best Mainstream and Alternative Remedies for Maximum Health and Healing
The Future of Healing IS IN YOUR HANDS
Most doctors still practice conventional Western medicine-- end of story. But a growing number of physicians are embracing the future of healing: blended medicine.
This revolutionary approach to healing combines the best options in mainstream medicine with gentle, natural, yet efffective alternative therapies, including Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine, yoga and massage, and exercise and nutrition.
Blended Medicine shows you how you can wisely combine alternative medicine with all that conventional medicine has to offer--and afford yourself the best opportunity for good health and safe, effective treatment.
IN THIS BOOK, YOU'LL DISCOVER ...
* Blended-medicine "menus" for more than 100 diseases and health conditions
* The best choices for each condition; recommended by experts in both conventional and alternative medicine
* Which therapies you can use at home, and which require professional practitioners
* Simple relaxation therapies that help short-circuit the stress component of many chronic conditions, from colds to cancer
* Guidelines for safe use of vitamins, minerals, and herbs, including possible interactions
What people are saying - Write a review
Blended medicine: the best choices in healing: the breakthrough system that combines natural, alternative & mainstream medicine for more than 100 ailmentsUser Review - Not Available - Book Verdict
Castleman, a medical journalist and the author of nine previous books, here offers an integrative approach to healing. He describes over 20 therapeutic traditions and then outlines the most effective ... Read full review
After readig this book I asked myself the following:
Need to lose weight?
How to lose weight fast ?
How to lose weight in a week ? And now ... read my successful story here
Some excerpts from my diary:
- the list exercises of best abdominal
- care fitness exercise abdominal and personal equipment
- amino acids in bodybuilding
- akins health food
- kagiami bar exercise equipment
TwentyFirst Century CHAPTER 10
A Practical Guide to the CHAPTER 13
Menstrual Cramps 466
Muscle Soreness 484
Nausea and Vomiting 492
Back Pain 146
Bad Breath 154
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome 179
Cold Sores 199
Lactose Intolerance 447
Premenstrual Syndrome 533
Prostate Enlargement 541
Raynauds Syndrome 557
Rheumatoid Arthritis 563
Sinus Infection 572
GUIDELINES FOR SAFE USE 659
HOW TO FIND WHAT
BIBLIOGRAPHIC NOTE 675