Counselor Magazine's Addiction Professional Reference Guide
The Essential Desk Reference for Every Addiction Professional
From noted Counselor contributor William L. White, M.A., comes the most comprehensive reference available today for the addiction professional. A consolidated resource directory for anyone working in the addiction treatment and recovery fields, this desk reference includes listings for:
· important national organizations
· related governmental agencies
· trade associations
· accrediting organizations
· addiction research centers
· private foundations funding prevention and treatment-related initiatives
· contact information for addiction licensing and certification organizations
Today's professional often faces ethical and legal dilemmas during the course of addiction treatment and recovery support. This guide includes helpful guidelines and resources for handling issues, including confidentiality, counselor-client relationships, and compliance with the law.
In a field that is constantly growing and evolving, Counselor Magazine's Addiction Professional's Reference Guide will serve as an invaluable resource for practicing counselors.