Marketing Research for Managers
The purpose of Marketing Research for Managers is to enable managers to become more informed research users and buyers. The more managers know about how marketing research works, the more effective they can be in using it as a management tool.
This new edition of the text includes:
* The development of the "knowledge economy"
* Analysis of customer relationship management
* Comprehensive discussion of electronic techniques
* New and updated case studies and examples
* Highly practical and informative
* New material which highlights the impact of new technology
* New case studies and examples
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.