Pocket Vacation Guide, United States
- Spiral binding that allows the book to lay flat when open.
- Individual maps of all 50 states.
- Major roadways in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico.
- Easy-to-use on-page indexes of cities and towns.
- A "Great Destinations" city section featuring city maps, shopping, attractions, and visitor information.
- A page providing Canadian and Mexican border crossing information.
- Unique codes on all maps for additional travel information at randmenally.com.
- A list of toll-free numbers and websites for major national hotel and car rental chains.
- Editorial features found in our classic Road Atlas, including "Best of the Road," "American Oddities," tourism information contacts, the mileage chart, and more.
- 25 great free attractions in the United States.
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.
8th Ave American Antiques Aquarium art galleries Art Museum Barefoot Landing Botanical Garden Broadway Broadway & 8th Calgary Canada Canyon Capital Capitol Centre Department Children's Museum Cities and Towns city's Convention and Visitors Cultural Center Department stores downtown drive East Edmonton entertainment Express Access Code Franklin Gatlinburg Grand Harbor Hill Historic District history museum House Houston IMAX Island Key West Lake Land area Las Vegas Lowe's Motor Speedway Main St Mall Department stores Mansion Memorial Mexico miles Monument Mountain Museum of Art National Historic Parkway Pkwy Planetarium Plaza Polynesian Cultural Center Port randmcnally.com Express Access River road Rock San Diego SeaWorld Selected Attractions shops and restaurants South specialty shops Square stores and specialty Street Sundance Square Texas theme park Tijuana tour Tourism Tourism 800 Trail Valley Vegas Village Virginia Visitor Center Visitors Bureau Washington Waterside Festival Marketplace weather