The Fascist Experience in Italy
This source book examines the development of Italian Fascism, and surveys the themes and issues of the movement. It spans from the emergence of the united Italian state in the nineteenth century, to the post-war aftermath of fascism. It provides:
* analysis of propaganda and Mussolini's journalism
* new documentary material, previously unavailable in English
* an extensive range of other source material, including images
* thematic coverage of major topics such as the transformation of agrarian and urban society
* analysis of the political, social, and economic status of Italy
* the legacy of fascism in modern Italy.
John Pollard also includes extensive notes on sources as well as a glossary and guide to further reading.
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.