The Book of Me: A Do-it-yourself Memoir
Peter Pauper Press, Incorporated, Oct 12, 2016 - 192 pages
Preserve your memories of the past, present, and thoughts for the future!
- This bestselling volume has been revised, updated, and redesigned.
- Contains hundreds of guided questions organized into sections about your past, present, and future, family history, and inner self.
- Embrace -- with playfulness and intuitive insight -- your own version of the life you have lived.
- Contents: Introduction, The Facts of Life, My Life: A Personal History, All in the Family, All About Me, The Inner Me, What Next?
- Acid-free archival paper preserves your words for decades to come.
- Smooth opaque pages take pen beautifully.
- Sturdy hardcover volume.
- 192 pages.
- Attractive new design with gold foil accents.
- Measures 7-1/4 inches wide by 9 inches high.