Super Fit Mama: Stay Fit During Pregnancy and Get Your Body Back After Baby
If you're concerned about the best way to keep your body and baby healthy during pregnancy—or how you'll ever lose the excess weight afterward—you're not alone. Fitness expert Tracey Mallett faced those same challenges when she gained 55 pounds that didn't melt right off after her daughter's birth. But gone were the days where she had endless hours and energy to exercise. So she created workouts that take only a few minutes a day—after all, busy moms are short on time!
Super Fit Mama shares Tracey's secrets for safely getting in shape and back to your pre-baby weight. Her medically-sound program features a blend of strength training, Pilates, yoga, and cardio. Inside you'll find:
• Expert advice on staying fit and eating right during each pregnancy trimester
• Fun, fast, and safe exercises for the first weeks and months postpartum
• Easy-to-follow meal plans and delicious recipes
• Tips for strengthening your pelvic floor, easing back pain, and losing belly fat
Stay inspired along the way with Team Mallett, real moms who have successfully used Tracey's plan. Whether you start the program during pregnancy or after baby, Super Fit Mama will help you get your confidence back—along with a body that's even better than before!
What people are saying - Write a review
After readig this book I asked myself the following:
Need to lose weight?
How to lose weight fast ?
How to lose weight in a week ? And now ... read my successful story here
Some excerpts from my diary:
- sport nutrition diet
- sport nutrition sports nutrition
- sport nutrition supplement
- sport nutrition supplement sport supplement source
- sport science nutrition complete protein
On Your Mark Get Set Go 7
The Honeymoon Phase 29
The Final Leg 59
5 Eating for Two 95
6 The First Six Weeks Postpartum 115
719 Weeks Postpartum 133
8 Baby Workouts On the Go 179
Six Months Postpartumand Beyond 203
Postnatal Nutrition 235