Pomegranate: The Most Medicinal Fruit
Basic Health Publications, Inc., 2007 - Cooking - 120 pages
With its complex qualities, including its highly concentrated supply of antioxidants, its ability to regulate hormones, and its anti-bacterial, antifungal, and antiviral qualities, the Pomegranate stands out in high profile, even among all the marvels of contemporary natural medicine and therapeutic nutrition. Pomegranates can reduce the risk of various cancers, cardiovascular diseas and stroke, and much more.
What people are saying - Write a review
This book is good.full book should be included for everyone.
After readig this book I asked myself the following:
Need to lose weight?
How to lose weight fast ?
How to lose weight in a week ? And now ... read my successful story here
Some excerpts from my diary:
- and personal exercise equipment fitness abdominal care
- and personal exercise equipment fitness care abdominal
- and personal exercise fitness abdominal care equipment
- and personal exercise fitness abdominal equipment care
- and personal exercise fitness care abdominal equipment
A Pleiotrope by Any Other Name
Your Heart Will Love Pomegranates
The Pomegranate Diet
The Most Beautiful Fruit
Todays Best Pomegranate Products and Supplements