Both a state-of-the-art web site and an acclaimed reference, Braunwald's Heart Disease 7th (e)dition encompasses all of the latest developments in the field. And it uses today's most advanced technology to keep readers absolutely current. With 35 new chapters as well as comprehensive updates throughout, the New Edition of this cardiology masterwork represents the most complete revision to date.
"Now in its 10th edition, this is truly a superb resource for all things cardiovascular and seems to be breathtaking in its coverage".
Reviewed by: Dr Harry Brown Date: Nov 2014
- THE BOOK:
- Presents 35 new chapters that cover some of the hottest topics in the field, including end of life issues - the genetic basis of cardiovascular disease - obesity and diabetes - cardiac regeneration - sleep apnea - and more.
- Offers meticulous revisions and updates of all other chapters.
- Features a bold new full-color design-with over 2,500 illustrations of breathtaking clarity.
- Comes with a bonus CD-ROM with all of the text's illustrations for use in PowerPoint , plus additional video clips.
- THE WEB SITE:
- At www.braunwalds.com, users can search the entire contents of the book and access...
- Weekly updates
- A PowerPoint image library.
- Guidelines and news, plus sub-specialty updates.
- Patient information sheets.
- Sample chapters from selected Braunwald companion books.
Your purchase entitles you to access the web site until the next edition is published, or until the current edition is no longer offered for sale by Elsevier, whichever occurs first. If the next edition is published less than one year after your purchase, you will be entitled to online access for one year from your date of purchase. Elsevier reserves the right to offer a suitable replacement product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based electronic version) should access to the web site be discontinued.