The only two-color review book on the market, RAPID REVIEW: USMLE Step 1,
provides a wealth of Board-style questions, with detailed rationales, that cover all of the basic science content areas. A companion CD-ROM-with bookmark capability-presents over 1,000 questions simulating the USMLE. A scoring system helps readers pinpoint their strengths and weaknesses.
- Information presented in an easy-to-read outline format.
- Seven 50-item Board-style question sets with rationales.
- A CD-ROM containing over 1,000 clinically oriented multiple-choice questions-many accompanied by clinical vignettes and two-color illustrations.
- "Test mode" featuring a 60-minute timed test of 50 questions which can be customized by system or random selection.
- "Tutorial mode" allowing the reader to customize content review by science, system, or random selection.
- Discussions for all correct and incorrect options.
- "High yield" margin notes identifying need-to-know material.
- Table of common lab values.