Weapons of Mass Destruction: An Encyclopedia of Worldwide Policy, Technology, and History, Volume 1
Eric Croddy, James J. Wirtz
ABC-CLIO, 2005 - History - 1050 pages
The first accessible reference to cover the history, context, current issues, and key concepts surrounding biological, chemical, and nuclear weapons.
* Over 500 A-Z entries written by 95 international experts, organized in two volumes divided by types of weapons
* Timeline that covers leading political, military, and weapons-specific events since 1945
* Excerpts from key international documents
* Combined index (with volume numbers noted) at the end of each volume
* Includes numerous illustrations and photographs
What people are saying - Write a review
A very insightful, concise overview of major biological threats.