Methods in Plant Cell Biology
Methods in Plant Cell Biology provides in two volumes a comprehensive collection of analytical methods essential for researchers and students in the plant sciences. Individual chapters, written by experts in the field, provide an introductory overview, followed by a step-by-step technical description of the methods.
* Written by experts, many of whom have developed the individual methods described
* Contains most, if not all, the methods needed for modern research in plant cell biology
* Up-to-date and comprehensive
* Full references
* Allows quick access to relevant journal articles and to the sources of chemicals required for the procedures
* Selective concentration on higher plant methods allows for particular emphasis on those problems specific to plants
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.
Other editions - View all
acid activity aequorin ampliﬁer analysis antibody antigen apical meristem Arabidopsis assay auxin binding biochemical border cells buffer bundle sheath cDNA CELL BIOLOGY cell wall cellular chemical chimeras cloning colloidal gold concentration confocal containing coverslip culture cytoplasm deﬁned detection difﬁcult electrode embedding enzyme epitope ethanol expression ﬁlm ﬁlter ﬁnal ﬁrst ﬁxation ﬁxative ﬁxed ﬂuorescence freeze substitution freeze-substituted freezing fusion protein G proteins gene genetic growth guard cell hybridization identiﬁed Incubate inﬁltration inositol interactions ion-selective isolated labeling leaf maize measurements medium mesophyll METHODS IN CELL mg/liter microelectrodes microscopy modiﬁcation molecular mRNA mutants phosphate plant cells Plant Physiol plant tissues plasma membrane plasmid plates pollen grains procedure protein kinase protocol protoplasts puriﬁed reaction resin room temperature root tips sample sections seedlings sequence signal slides solution speciﬁc specimen staining studies surface synchronous technique toxin transcription transformation transgenic tube vector vivo wash yeast