Bejewelled by Tiffany, 1837-1987
Yale University Press, 2006 - Antiques & Collectibles - 310 pages
This book is edited by Clare Phillips, Curator at the Victoria and Albert Museum, London, with essays by a team of leading jewellery historians. Their essays chart the transformation of the modest New York store, under Louis Comfort Tiffany, into a world leader; its artistic flowering under Louis Comfort Tiffany and the re-establishment of Tiffany as a great, international company following the Second World War. Full catalogue entries, all beautifully illustrated and many with specially commissioned photography, cover around two hundred pieces of jewellery dating from the 1850s to the 1980s.
What people are saying - Write a review
The products list is as below:1) sports shoes: air jordan, jordan 23, af1, Jordan fussion, air max,Dunks,
Puma, Bape, GUCCI, Prada, UGG, Timberland boots, ect.
2) handbags: Chanel, Chloe, Coach, D&G, LV, Fendi, Gucci, Hermes,Prada, UGG,
3) T-shirts: Affliction, BBC, POLO, Lacoste, ED-Hardy, EVS, UGG, A&F,Christan
Audigier, Coogi, G-Star ect.
4) Jeans: Red Monkey, True Religion, BBC, Christan Audigier, ArtfulDoger, bape,
5) Jerseys: NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL
6) Hoodies: Bape, BBC, LRG, CLH, ED hardy, Evisu, Gino Green Global,Deep ect
7) watch, sunglasses, belt, hats/caps, underwear, socks, accessories.
very finery!what are your web? my web http://www.86beads.com/
Tiffam and Paris 18501910
7 iitlil Standard for llie Jilded je
The rt Jewellers
Tillam and Ihe Cult
Louis Comfort Tiffam
The Rise of an American Institution 122