The Biggest Loser Cookbook: More Than 125 Healthy, Delicious Recipes Adapted from NBC's Hit Show
Potter/Ten Speed/Harmony/Rodale, Oct 3, 2006 - Cooking - 224 pages
The Biggest Loser Cookbook provides more than 125 healthy, delicious recipes from The Biggest Loser experts and cast—as seen on NBC's hit show!
Building on the groundbreaking success of The Biggest Loser brand, this sequel to the best-selling book is sure to be a hit!
The Biggest Loser Cookbook offers:
• 125 recipes from The Biggest Loser cast, trainers, and fans
• motivational before-and-after photographs of the cast
• 50 beautiful 4-color food shots
• dozens of trainer tips from The Biggest Loser trainers
• inspiring stories of how the cast members did it
• at-a-glance guides to The Biggest Loser Diet and The Biggest Loser Exercise plan
Armed with this arsenal of nutritional information and training tips, readers will be inspired to achieve the dramatic weight loss transformations that have amazed TV fans around the country.
What people are saying - Write a review
LibraryThing ReviewUser Review - jfe16 - LibraryThing
This sequel to the previous year’s bestseller “The Biggest Loser” gives readers short background stories from some of the show’s many contestants. There’s also a section on the Biggest Loser diet and ... Read full review
Great recipes. Could be a little better organizedUser Review - tlynn721 - Overstock.com
Im culinarily challenged and had been eating the same dishes over and over. Since I took up triathlon I was looking for a way to eat yummy healthy food and being a fan of the show I decided to try ... Read full review