Look for Ladybugs
- Fits national reading standards by linking images to the text to provide picture clues and introducing ageappropriate vocabulary.
- This series meets the Reading First initiative.
- The repetitive language, structure, and rhyming patterns help children decipher words.
- Word lists at the back of each book help build reading vocabularies.
Curriculum Standards: Grades K-4 Social Studies Standards
- Describe ways in which language, stories, folktales, music, and artistic creations serve as expressions of culture and influence behavior of people living in a particular culture.
Individual Development and Identity: IV
- Work independently and cooperatively to accomplish goals.
- Explore factors that contribute to one's personal identity such as interests, capabilities, and perceptions.
- Describe the unique features of one's nuclear and extended families.
- Identify and describe ways family, groups, and community influence the individual's daily life and personal choices.
Try this search over all volumes: Ù…ÙŠ
Results 1-0 of 0