REA ... Real review, Real practice, Real results.
REA's Massachusetts Grade 8 MCAS Math Study Guide!
Fully aligned with the Learning Standards in the Massachusetts Curriculum Framework
Are you prepared to excel on this state high-stakes assessment exam?
* Take the diagnostic Pretest and find out what you know and what you should know
* Use REA's advice and tips to ready yourself for proper study and practice
Sharpen your knowledge and skills
* The book's full subject review refreshes knowledge and covers all topics on the official exam and includes numerous examples, diagrams, and charts to illustrate and reinforce key math lessons
* Smart and friendly lessons reinforce necessary skills
* Key tutorials enhance specific abilities needed on the test
* Targeted drills increase comprehension and help organize study
* Color icons and graphics highlight important concepts and tasks
Practice for real
* Create the closest experience to test-day conditions with a full-length practice Posttest
* Chart your progress with detailed explanations of each answer
* Boost confidence with test-taking strategies and focused drills
Ideal for Classroom, Family, or Solo Test Preparation!
REA has helped generations of students study smart and excel on the important tests. REA’s study guides for state-required exams are teacher-recommended and written by experts who have mastered the test.
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.
SUCCEEDING ON THE MCAS
j Absolute Value Equations 139
Permutation Combination and Probability 151
Spatial SenseRelationships Drill Answer Key 286
Arithmetic Diagnostic Test 306
Algebra Diagnostic Test 313
Geometry Diagnostic Test 321
Word Problems Diagnostic Test 332
REFERENCE INFORMATION 342
ANSWER KEY 365
Other editions - View all
algebraic expression Answer Booklet apothem average calculate called Celsius centimeters circle class intervals congruent convert coordinates correct answer degrees denominator discount DRILL equal EXAMPLE exponent factor Fahrenheit figure Find the area Find the solution fraction frequency histogram gallons given graph greatest common divisor hypotenuse inches inductive reasoning integer interior angles intersect isosceles isosceles trapezoid iteration LABC left side line segment median meters miles missing number multiply number line ounces parallel parallelogram percent perimeter perpendicular plane pounds PROBLEM Find PROBLEM Write protractor Pythagorean Theorem quadrilateral question radius ratio real number rectangle regular polygon represent the unknown rewrite the inequality rewrite the proportion rhombus right angle right side right triangle score shown slope slope-intercept form SOLUTION Step solve the equation Solve the expression square feet subtract total number trapezoid unknown number unknown quantity vertex vertical write both sides Write the algebraic