Completely revised and updated to incorporate all of the latest information available concerning this intriguing and ever-changing field, this edition of "Modern Electronic Communication" sets every standard for comprehensiveness, quality of presentation, and instructional approach.
Key pedagogical-features contribute to this best-selling text's popularity and effectiveness as an 'invaluable learning tool and reference.
- TROUBLESHOOTING, very important to employers, is addressed in a separate section in every chapter to develop and enhance the readers' problem-solving skills as well as their ability to anticipate problems before they occur.
- OBJECTIVES and INTRODUCTION at the beginning of each chapter clearly outline specific goals for the reader.
- LIBERAL USE OF COLOR throughout the text provides necessary clarification of illustrations while adding interest and appeal.
- EXTENSIVE PROBLEM SETS, WORKED-OUT EXAMPLES, AND END-OF-CHAPTER SUMMARIES, QUESTIONS, AND PROBLEMS (including "Questions for Critical Thinking") highlight and strengthen the impact of key points.
- KEY TERMS with definitions are highlighted in the margins as they are introduced to foster inquisitiveness and ensure retention.
- GLOSSARY OF TERMS and DIRECTORY OF ACRONYMS at the end of the book are convenient, comprehensive, and essential references for anyone involved in the industry.
In addition all new to the seventh edition:
- TROUBLESHOOTING WITH ELECTRONICS WORKBENCH(TM) MULTISIM--Each chapter contains EWB Multisim circuit simulations and troubleshooting exercises.
- ACCOMPANYING CD-ROM brings over 90 percent of the circuitdiagrams from the text to life through Electronics Workbench software.
- NEW CONTENT AREAS are provided to reflect developments and changes in the industry.
For more information about this book, visit our web site at: