Killer Lipstick: And Other Spy Gadgets
- Background information to build content-area knowledge including: Scientific timelines, words to know, job descriptions, and seminal cases
- Chapter Summaries and questions that recap the evidence: You're The Medical Examiner
- Reading Cues and Clues: Prompts, call-outs, highlighted words, diagrams, and primary sources
- Field Guides and Tools: Bone Guides, Parasite Guides, Ghost-Hunter Technology, Spy gadgets
- Cool, bold, graphic design: CSI-like real-time graphic organizers
- Critical thinking and analysis: the Science behind identifying who, what, when, where, why
Curriculum Standards: Grades 5-8 and 9-12 Science Standards
Science as Inquiry
- Identify questions and concepts that guide scientific investigations.
- Recognize and analyze alternative explanations and models.
- Communicate and defend a scientific argument.
- Results of scientific inquiry emerge from different types of investigations and public communication among scientists.
Science and Technology
- Communicate the problem, process, and solution
- Scientists use different methods of investigation, and accept different types of evidence to support their explanations.
2 pages matching disguise a message in this book
Results 1-2 of 2
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.
Other editions - View all
Alan Turing American army attack became Bit Chai Wong breakers at Station Britain called cameras Central Intelligence Agency Chase Brandon chief of disguise CIA agents cipher machine code breakers Code Talkers Communist convoys Cuba Cuban leader Danbury dead drop location decode disguise a message enemy Enigma machine everyday objects Fidel Castro Fleming German grocery inside International Spy Museum Italian James Bond John Walker Jonna Mendez keeping a close KGB agent kids kill Castro Killer knew letters and numbers listening device Marita Lorenz mission Nanny Cam needed never noun a person noun a spy nuclear PHONE plans president rebels recruited rotors Secret Agents secret documents sleeper SLEE-puhr someone Soviet Union spy gadgets spy gear Station X submarines subs supply ships took Top Secret TRUE-LIFE U-boat U.S. government undercover Venice verb Walker drove watch weapons wheel World