Perpetual Peace, and Other Essays on Politics, History, and Morals
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Introduction. Bibliography. A Note on the Text.
1. Idea for a Universal History with a Cosmopolitan Intent (1784)
2. An Answer to the Question: What Is Enlightenment? (1784)
3. Speculative Beginning of Human History (1786)
4. On the Proverb: That May Be True in Theory, but Is of No Practical Use (1793)
5. The End of All Things (1794)
6. To Perpetual Peace: A Philosophical Sketch (1795)
Glossary of Some German-English Translations. Index.
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.
Other editions - View all
Perpetual Peace and Other Essays: on Politics, History, and Morals
Limited preview - 1983