High School Physics Unlocked: Your Key to Understanding and Mastering Complex Physics Concepts
UNLOCK THE SECRETS OF PHYSICS with THE PRINCETON REVIEW.
High School Physics Unlocked focuses on giving you a wide range of key lessons to help increase your understanding of physics. With this book, you'll move from foundational concepts to complicated, real-world applications, building confidence as your skills improve. End-of-chapter drills will help test your comprehension of each facet of physics, from mechanics to magnetic fields. Don't feel locked out!
Everything You Need to Know About Physics.
• Complex concepts explained in straightforward ways
• Clear goals and self-assessments to help you pinpoint areas for further review
• Bonus chapter on modern physics
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 340+ hands-on practice questions in the book and online
• Complete answer explanations to boost understanding, plus extended, step-by-step solutions for all drill questions online
• Bonus online questions similar to those you'll find on the AP Physics 1, 2, and C Exams and the SAT Physics Subject Test
High School Physics Unlocked covers:
• One- and Multi-dimensional Motion
• Forces and Mechanics
• Energy and Momentum
• Gravity and Satellite Motion
• Waves and Sound
• Electric Interactions and Electric Circuits
• Magnetic Interactions
• Light and Optics
... and more!
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.
Waves and Sound
Light and Optics
Introduction to Modern Physics
acceleration acting angle angular answer apply average axis battery body calculate capacitor Chapter charge circuit circular component conducting connected conservative Consider constant decrease defined describe direction discussed displacement distance Earth effect electric field electrons equal Equation ExAMPLE Explain final following figure force frequency friction given going graph gravitational heat height horizontal important increase initial internal kinematic equation kinetic energy known length LeSSOn light look loop magnetic field magnitude mass means measure mechanical mirror momentum motion move negative Newton's normal Notice object opposite orbit particles passes perpendicular physics position potential energy problem produced question radius referred relationship resistance resistor result rotational rule Second Second Law simply slope solve Sound speed surface temperature unit vector Velocity Voltage Want Wave Wavelength wire zero