Kaplan MCAT General Chemistry 2009-2010
It takes a competitive edge to gain acceptance to America's top medical schools, and Kaplan delivers that edge in unbeatable numbers. Since 1963—longer than any other test-prep company—Kaplan has prepared thousands of students for the Medical College Admissions Test, landing more applicants in medical school than all other prep courses combined.
Honing your skills in a key area, Kaplan MCAT Chemistry lets you focus on terminology, topics, and all other aspects of this challenging area. Featuring crucial tips from test-prep experts in the field, this targeted, intensive chemistry review includes:
• 350 practice questions—more than any competitor offers
• A complete walkthrough, test-day advice, score-building tricks, and other strategies from top-rated Kaplan instructors
• Online access to a real, full-length, former MCAT
• Computer-based practice testing
• A “teach as you go” style, building on knowledge at every stage
• Three full-length chemistry practice sections
• Full-color illustrations, with charts, and graphs of the most frequently tested material
With decades of proven experience, Kaplan has developed unrivaled approaches for mastering the material and preparing for pitfalls. Used on its own or with the other books in the
Kaplan MCAT Complete 5-Book Subject Review series, Kaplan MCAT Chemistry puts the unparalleled Kaplan classroom experience in your hands.
Check inside this book for a chance to win $5000 to use for school and other prizes!