Who Do I Look Like?
- Fits national reading standards by linking images to the text to provide picture clues and introducing age-appropriate vocabulary.
- The repetitive language, structure, and rhyming patterns help children decipher words.
- Word lists at the back of each book help build reading vocabularies.
Grades K-4 Social Studies Standards
- Describe ways in which language, stories, folktales, music, and artistic creations serve as expressions of culture and influence behavior of people living in a particular culture.
Individual Development and Identity: IV
- Explore factors that contribute to one's personal identity such as interests, capabilities, and perceptions.
What people are saying - Write a review
LibraryThing ReviewUser Review - trenthamidou - LibraryThing
A story of a young girl trying to figure out who she looks like in her multi cultural family. She goes around asking everyone until she is told "You look like YOU!" Read full review
LibraryThing ReviewUser Review - mamapelton - LibraryThing
For ages 4 years old and up. A girl has a mixed race family and she wants to know who she looks like within the family. (Classroom book presentation) Read full review