Organisational Behaviour, 3e
continues to offer a comprehensive introduction to the theories of Organisational Behaviour within a contemporary European context. The revised part structure now accommodates new chapters that successfully integrate the latest research and theoretical developments in the field of OB.
Key features include:
- New Structure: Heavily revised in order to reflect teaching needs; the 3rd edition now adopts a more traditional 4-part structure:
1) Foundations of organisational behaviour
2) Individual processes
3) Group and social processes
4) Organisational processes
- New and Contemporary Content Coverage: A greater integration of the sociological approach to OB is supported further by 2 new chapters on structure and design. Contemporary new material brings the text up-to-date with coverage of change and innovation, and sustainable and ethical organisations.
- Theoretical Underpinning: The text now contains more explicit references to both traditional and recent theoretical developments to compliment the strong illustrative nature of the text.
- New Case Studies: New cases and more illustrative examples, such as an International OB feature, have been integrated throughout the text.
- European Focus: The authors have placed greater emphasis on introducing European theories and references that make this textbook the most contemporary and European of its kind.