The Calorie Counter, 5th Edition
Simon and Schuster, Dec 29, 2009 - Health & Fitness - 704 pages
Now fully revised and updated, The Calorie Counter, is now available in its fifth edition.
DIET TRENDS MAY COME AND GO, BUT ONE THING IS CERTAIN -- CALORIES COUNT!
Recent research confirms that if you want to lose weight, which foods you eat is less important than how many calories you consume -- if you track calories, you'll drop pounds.
Revised and updated, The Calorie Counter, 5th Edition, is the most complete and easy-to-use calorie counter in the marketplace:
- Calorie counts for over 20,000 foods, including more than 800 take-out items and dishes from over 100 national and regional restaurant chains
- Easy tips for understanding calories and portion sizes that put you in charge of your eating habits
- Simple tricks for burning more calories in your daily life
- Advice for keeping liquid calories and dieting myths from sabotaging your success
- An all-new look at why men are more successful at losing weight
The Calorie Counter, 5th Edition, is a weight-loss guide that will never let you down!
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.
Real Men Can Count Calories
Calories You Use
Minimize Mindless Eating
Using Your Calorie Counter