The Calorie Counter, 5th Edition
Simon and Schuster, Dec 29, 2009 - Health & Fitness - 704 pages
Now fully revised and updated, The Calorie Counter, is now available in its fifth edition.
DIET TRENDS MAY COME AND GO, BUT ONE THING IS CERTAIN -- CALORIES COUNT!
Recent research confirms that if you want to lose weight, which foods you eat is less important than how many calories you consume -- if you track calories, you'll drop pounds.
Revised and updated, The Calorie Counter, 5th Edition, is the most complete and easy-to-use calorie counter in the marketplace:
- Calorie counts for over 20,000 foods, including more than 800 take-out items and dishes from over 100 national and regional restaurant chains
- Easy tips for understanding calories and portion sizes that put you in charge of your eating habits
- Simple tricks for burning more calories in your daily life
- Advice for keeping liquid calories and dieting myths from sabotaging your success
- An all-new look at why men are more successful at losing weight
The Calorie Counter, 5th Edition, is a weight-loss guide that will never let you down!
What people are saying - Write a review
Calorie CounterUser Review - 7califgirl7 - Overstock.com
Very informative book! I would highly recommend it to anyone serious about cutting calories. It has helped me to lose 17 pounds! I especially like the restaurant portion of the book. It helps me to make informed choices while dining out. I am finally on my way to reaching my weight goal! Read full review
Perfect for dietersUser Review - Overstock.com
This book is easily used. Well organized and catagorized. Great to help you lose those unwanted pounds. Use it in conjunction with exercise and healthy nutrition and it works. Well worth the money. Read full review
Real Men Can Count Calories
Calories You Use
Minimize Mindless Eating
Using Your Calorie Counter