Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
actual ancient appear argument become believe body called cause character Christ christian church common considered constitution course divine doctrine doubt duty effect entirely evidence evil existence express fact faith feel give given gospel ground hand heart holiness human important influence interest Jesus knowledge language learning least less letters living Lord manner matter means mind moral nature never notice object opinion original party pass passage perfect person possess practical preacher preaching Presbyterian present principles question reader reason received reference regard relation religion religious remarks respect Scriptures SECOND seems sense SERIES sins society soul speak spirit suppose teachers testimony things thought tion true truth universal views volume whole writings
317. oldal - And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.
166. oldal - AS the hart panteth after the water brooks, •**• so panteth my soul after thee, O God. My soul thirsteth for God, for the living God : when shall I come and appear before God?
236. oldal - The rainbow comes and goes, And lovely is the rose; The moon doth with delight Look round her when the heavens are bare; Waters on a starry night Are beautiful and fair; The sunshine is a glorious birth; But yet I know, where'er I go, That there hath passed away a glory from the earth.
132. oldal - What could have been done more to my vineyard, That I have not done in it? Wherefore, when I looked that it should bring forth grapes, Brought it forth wild grapes?
151. oldal - And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly ; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.
448. oldal - Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord ; and he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you : whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.
306. oldal - Let us, therefore, follow after the things which make for peace, and things wherewith one may edify another.
231. oldal - tis her privilege, Through all the years of this our life, to lead From joy to joy; for she can so inform The mind that is within us, so impress With quietness and beauty, and so feed With lofty thoughts, that neither evil tongues, Rash judgments, nor the sneers of selfish men, Nor greetings where no kindness is, nor all The dreary intercourse of daily life, Shall e'er prevail against us, or disturb Our cheerful faith that all which we behold Is full of blessings.
201. oldal - I am come amongst you as you see at this time, not for my recreation and disport, but being resolved, in the midst and heat of the battle, to live or die amongst you all, to lay down for my God, and for my kingdom, and for my people, my honour and my blood, even in the dust.