J.K. Lasser's Online Taxes
A FAST, ACCURATE, EASY WAY TO FILE YOUR TAXES
The best guide to making tax season and year-round planning easier and cheaper is finally here! With a growing number of taxpayers filing online and the recently passed Economic Growth and Tax Relief Reconciliation Act of 2001, J.K. Lasser's Online Taxes is the perfect answer for all your online tax filing questions. Whether you're a beginner or experienced online tax filer, this practical guide provides accessible information regarding the best tax resources on the Internet, including the IRS Web site. You will also learn how online tax tools offer practical tax strategies and advice at a fraction of what a consultant would cost. With step-by-step instructions on how to file electronically and helpful tips on the new tax law, this book makes filing your taxes simple. J.K. Lasser's Online Taxes will make April 15th seem like just another day.
Critical coverage will help you:
* Incorporate the Economic Growth and Tax Relief Reconciliation Act of 2001 into your electronic preparation
* Pinpoint tax resources on the Web to minimize the need for a consultant
* Compare electronic preparation products, including TurboTax and TaxCut
* Download necessary tax forms and file your taxes online
* File federal and state returns for individuals and small business owners
J.K. Lasser-Practical Guides for All Your Financial Needs
Please visit our Web site at www.jklasser.com
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.