NYSTCE Multi-Subject CST
REA ... Real review, Real practice, Real results.
Take your teaching career to the head of the class.
NYSTCE Multi-Subject CST (002) - with TESTware
Windows-Based TESTware CD with timed practice tests, instant scoring, and more.
For New York State Licensure
Are you prepared to excel on the NYSTCE?
* Get to know the test, how it is scored, and much more.
* Set up a study schedule by following our flexible, results-driven timeline
* Take a practice test to discover what you know and what you should know
* Use REA's advice to ready yourself for proper study and success
Sharpen your knowledge and skills
* The book's comprehensive review features coverage of all topics on the official exam: English language arts, mathematics, science and technology, social studies, the fine arts, health and fitness, family and consumer science and career development.
* Lessons reinforce necessary skills
* Key tutorials enhance specific abilities needed on the test
* Targeted drills increase comprehension and help organize study
Practice for real
* Create the closest experience to test-day conditions with two full-length practice tests on REA’s TESTware CD, featuring test-taking against the clock, instant scoring by topic, handy mark-and-return function, pause function, and more
* OR choose paper-and-pencil testing at your own pace
* Chart your progress with full and detailed explanations of all answers
* Boost confidence with test-taking strategies and experienced advice
Get to the head of the class! Get certified!
REA books and software have proven to be the extra support teacher candidates need to pass their challenging test for state licensure. Our comprehensive study guides are teacher-recommended and written by educators who have mastered the test and the related program of study.
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.
Other editions - View all
ACDB ACDB ACDB activities aerobic aerobic exercises aesthetic algebraic analyzing answer applying knowledge artists basic CD-ROM cell child Choice cholesterol classroom comprehension compute connect mathematics create creative creative movement cultural dance deductive reasoning demonstrating knowledge dimensions and contributions drama economic energy evaluating example exercise experience factors ﬁrst graphic organizer groups haiku hydrosphere individual instruction interaction learning listening literature materials mathematical movement Multi-Subject CST multiplication narrator NYSTCE Multi-Subject one’s onomatopoeia organisms performance physical education poem points practice test principles problem protists Pythagorean theorem questions REA’s reading recognizing relationships role saturated fat scientific scientific notation score Soda Depot solving specific SUBAREA Tami’s house teach teacher techniques TestWare Understand and apply Understand concepts Understand skills United visual art Vitamin E weight whole number words writing York