Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according ages angels Antiochus appear arms army authority Babylon Babylonian beasts became body brought called captivity carried cause chapter chief Christ church command considered Cyrus Daniel Darius death decree desolation destroyed Dissertation divided divine dominion dream earth Egypt empire Epiphanes evident explain father forces former four fourth gave give given Gods gold Gospel Greeks hand head heaven hence High holy honour horn hundred Italy Jerusalem Jews kind king king's kingdom land latter learned lived Lord manner marched means Mede mind Nebuchadnezzar obtained persecution Persian person Pope Prid prince prophecy prophet reason received reign respect restoration Roman says scripture sent seven seventy shew soon speak stand taken temple thee things thou thousand took true unto vision weeks whole worship
323. oldal - And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.
336. oldal - And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half; and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished.
259. oldal - And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself; and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary ; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.
177. oldal - I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them ; Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom.
253. oldal - And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled which were written in the law of Moses, and in the Prophets, and in the Psalms concerning me.
232. oldal - Then I heard one saint speaking, and another saint said unto that certain saint which spake, "How long shall be the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, and the transgression of desolation, to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot?" And he said unto me, "Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed.
224. oldal - And it waxed great, even to the host of heaven ; and it cast down some of the host and of the stars to the ground, and stamped upon them.
326. oldal - And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him : and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.
105. oldal - Thou preparedst room before it, And didst cause it to take deep root, And it filled the land. The hills were covered with the shadow of it, And the boughs thereof were like the goodly cedars. She sent out her boughs unto the sea, And her branches unto the river.
247. oldal - Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks : the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.