The 80/20 Principle: The Secret to Achieving More with Less
How anyone can be more effective with less effort by learning how to identify and leverage the 80/20 principle--the well-known, unpublicized secret that 80 percent of all our results in business and in life stem from a mere 20 percent of our efforts.
The 80/20 principle is one of the great secrets of highly effective people and organizations.
Did you know, for example, that 20 percent of customers account for 80 percent of revenues? That 20 percent of our time accounts for 80 percent of the work we accomplish? The 80/20 Principle shows how we can achieve much more with much less effort, time, and resources, simply by identifying and focusing our efforts on the 20 percent that really counts. Although the 80/20 principle has long influenced today's business world, author Richard Koch reveals how the principle works and shows how we can use it in a systematic and practical way to vastly increase our effectiveness, and improve our careers and our companies.
The unspoken corollary to the 80/20 principle is that little of what we spend our time on actually counts. But by concentrating on those things that do, we can unlock the enormous potential of the magic 20 percent, and transform our effectiveness in our jobs, our careers, our businesses, and our lives.
From the Trade Paperback edition.
What people are saying - Write a review
Review: The 80/20 Principle: The Secret to Achieving More with LessUser Review - Goodreads
I followed Quinn's advice and read chapters 9-11 and 13. (It saved me a lot of time) Author's advice is to step back from our daily routine and introspect ourselves. The introspection will bring to ... Read full review
Review: The 80/20 Principle: The Secret to Achieving More with LessUser Review - Leonidas Kaplan - Goodreads
Listened to the audiobook version of this book. Honestly, only 5% of the content of this book had any real value (atleast for myself). The other 95% of it was fluff. One of those books that should ... Read full review
Other editions - View all
The School of Niklaus Wirth: The Art of Simplicity
László Böszörményi,Jürg Gutknecht,Gustav Pomberger
No preview available - 2000
Imagination for Crime Prevention: Essays in Honour of Ken Pease
Kenneth Pease,Graham Farrell
No preview available - 2007