The Gift of the Magi and Other Stories
- The story is a Christmas favorite in an amazing new edition.
- O. Henry is still one of the most taught short story writers in schools.
- This isn't just a Christmas book -- all of O. Henry's stories are timeless.
- For each edition sold, Scholastic makes a donation to a literary or children's charity.
- Introduced by Pam Munoz Ryan, author of the award-winning Esperanza Rising.
3 pages matching Hondo Bill in this book
Results 1-3 of 3
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.
The Gift of the Magi
The Last Leaf
Springtime a la Carte
7 other sections not shown
Adams ain't Annabel Annabel's asked Ballinger's Behrman Ben Moody Ben Price bill of fare Black Bill brick Broadway cards cried dandelions dinner door Elmore eyes fingers Frau Hildesmuller Fredericksburg Gillian girl Grimm guess hair hand Harold Farrington heard Hondo Bill Hotel Lotus Jimmy Valentine Jimmy's John Sallies Johnsy Kernan kind knew lady leaf Lena Lena's letter Little Rock look Madame Beaumont Maida mamma Mike Dolan Miss Hayden Morning Mars mules muttons never nice night Norcross Old Bryson old man Ballinger pencil Peter Hildesmuller Pneumonia pocket purple dress Ramsay ranch Sarah says Ogden says the captain Schulenberg's sheep smile Spencer stood story street suitcase tell Texarkana There's thing thought thousand dollars Tolman Tommy Ryan took town train-robber typewriter voice wagon waiter waiting warden week window young