Producing Video Podcasts: A Guide for Media Professionals
Put the video podcast medium to work for you and your clients with a winning formula. Know how video podcasts work and every facet of what it takes to produce a professional-quality program that will meet every criterion for success. The authors are seasoned video production pros that have been on the crest of the video podcasting wave as it has risen. With over 2500 episodes produced, they can reveal what works and what doesn't with detailed, illustrated guidance. You get the nuts and bolts of the complete process, including:
* Preproduction: budgeting guidelines, mapping your production, and working with talent
* Production: the ENG shooting style, lighting values and portability, sound, essential camera features, acquisition formats, and gear lists
* Postproduction: resources for adding music and images, motion graphics, and editing techniques
* Delivery: cost-effective hosting options, creating RSS feeds, compression, and hosting processes
* Promotion: choosing directories, promoting your program, and monetizing your podcast
Instruction and case studies go in-depth on issues unique to the podcast medium. A full-color presentation delivers tangible, inspiring examples of creative video podcasts. The companion website—www.VidPodcaster.com—provides a blog, templates, planning documents, sample clips, and state-of-the-art updates.
* Written by video experts for video experts
* Artist profiles and case studies demonstrate creative implementations
* Companion web site provides template planning documents, sample clips and state-of-the-art updates
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.
Other editions - View all
Additionally Adobe Media Player allows Apple TV Apple’s audience audio bandwidth blog broadcast browser budget cables camera client codec color compression tools consumers cost create crew data rate devices DVCPRO DVDs easy editing system encoding episode essential FeedBurner Final Cut Final Cut Studio FireWire Flash video footage format hard drive hosting Internet interviews iPhone iPod istockphoto iTunes Store keep light look microphone Microsoft multiple nonlinear editing offer options Photoshop pixels PlayStation Portable podcast directories podcast feed popular portable media player production professional QuickTime record RSS feed screen captures server shoot shot show’s Sony subscribe sure tape tapeless acquisition television There’s things TiVo users video file video podcasts viewers watch what’s XDCAM Yes No Yes Yes Yes Yes you’ll YouTube Zune