Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
allow Apostles appear assertion authority believe binding Bishop Book called century character Christ Christian Church considered continuance course Decalogue desire direction Divine document duty early Ecclesiastical Edition England especially evidence existence fact Fathers Festivals former Fourth Commandment give given God's ground held Holy hour Illustrated institution intended Jewish Jews Judaism keep labour least Lecture Lord Lord's Day manner matter means mentioned merely moral Moses nature necessary Note notice obligation observance origin particular passage perhaps persons positive practice present prove purely question quoted reason reference regard religion religious remark respect rest Sabbatarian Sabbath Day says Scripture seems sense seventh day speak spiritual Sunday supposed theory things thought tion torn true week whole worship writer
36. oldal - And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God, Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only.
23. oldal - When ye come together therefore into one place, this is not to eat the Lord's supper. For in eating every one taketh before other his own supper : and one is hungry, and another is drunken.
325. oldal - See, for that the LORD hath given you the sabbath, therefore he giveth you on the sixth day the bread of two days ; abide ye every man in his place, let no man go out of his place on the seventh day.
29. oldal - Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holy day, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days : which are a shadow of things to come ; but the body is of Christ.
157. oldal - Almighty God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who desireth not the death of a sinner but rather that he may turn from his wickedness, and live; and hath given power and commandment, to his Ministers, to declare and pronounce to his people, being penitent, the Absolution and Remission of their sins: He pardoneth and absolveth all them that truly repent, and unfeignedly believe his holy Gospel.
103. oldal - Then said the LORD unto Moses, Behold, I will rain bread from heaven for you ; and the people shall go out and gather a certain rate every day, that I may prove them, whether they will walk in my law, or no.
125. oldal - But now, after that ye have known God, or rather are known of God, how turn ye again to the weak and beggarly elements, whereunto ye desire again to be in bondage?
17. oldal - General Councils may not be gathered together without the commandment and will of princes. And when they be gathered together, (forasmuch as they be an assembly of men, whereof all be not governed with the Spirit and Word of God,) they may err, and sometimes have erred, even in things pertaining unto God. Wherefore things ordained by them as necessary to salvation, have neither strength nor authority, unless it may be declared that they be taken out of Holy Scripture.