AARP Paris 2012
, May 22, 2012
- 437 pages
AARP Digital Editions offer you practical tips, proven solutions, and expert guidance.
- Full-color throughout.
- Free full-color, foldout map.
- Completely updated every year.
- Insider advice on avoiding the crowds as you explore some of Paris's greatest gems, from the Louvre to the Eiffel Tower. Plus tips for exploring some of Paris's more offbeat sights, from the eerie Catacombs to the avant-garde Palais de Tokyo museum.
- Where to find everything from the coolest neo-bistros to the most gourmet Michelin-starred French restaurants. Plus, recommendations for the hippest wine bars and the best food markets, from the Marché d'Aligre to the grand, upscale food halls of Fauchon.
- Insightful commentary on Paris's dazzling array of art and architectural masterpieces, from the Cathedrale de Notre-Dame to the Arc de Triomphe, and from Rodin's The Thinker to Da Vinci's Mona Lisa.
- Opinionated reviews. No bland descriptions and lukewarm recommendations. Our expert writers are passionate about their destinations--they tell it like it is in an engaging and helpful way.
- Exact prices listed for every establishment and activity--no other guides offer such detailed, candid reviews of hotels and restaurants. We include the very best, but also emphasize moderately priced choices for real people.
- User-friendly features including star ratings and special icons to point readers to great finds, excellent values, insider tips, best bets for kids, special moments, and overrated experiences.