Webster's New World Large Print Dictionary
Michael E. Agnes
Wiley, Apr 26, 2004 - Reference - 1248 pages
Easy to read, authoritative, and up to date
No more struggling with the fine print, thanks to the Webster's New World Large Print Dictionary, which has all the outstanding features of other Webster's New World dictionaries.
* More than 60,000 entries, including all the current vocabulary needed for everyday use
* Technical, scientific, cultural, business, and professional terms
* Clear, highly readable type
* Foreign words and phrases often used in English
* Biographical and geographical entries conveniently included in the main A--Z section
* Etymologies - word histories that add depth and historical context to the understanding of a word
* Appendix with weights and measures, U.S. and Canadian data, U.S. presidents, and books of the Bible
With all this information presented in highly readable type, this is the one large print dictionary that you can't afford to be without.
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.