Watching the Weather
- Welcome Books are reviewed by reading consultants before publication.
- Includes glossary and index.
- Glossary words are bolded throughout the book for easy identification and the glossary includes a pronunciation guide to help emergent readers with these new words.
Grades K-4 National Science Standards
- Earth and Space Science: IV
- Weather changes from day to day and over the seasons, and there are ways by which weather can be measured
- Science and Technology: V
- Tools help scientists make better observations
- Science As Inquiry: I
- Scientists make findings public
- Employ simple equipment to gather data