The ultimate guide to recognizing and reducing bullying behaviors in school!
Today’s bullies use more than threats and acts of physical violence to intimidate and humiliate their victims, so today’s educators can’t rely upon traditional disciplinary measures to tackle bullying in schools. Get to the heart of the matter by offering realistic interventions grounded in the psychology behind the actions of both bullies and victims. This new resource also provides an in-depth look at:
- Differences between bullying and teasing
- Profiles of students at risk for victimization
- Cyberbullying and female bullies
- Designing a bullying prevention program
- Consequences when school personnel fail to act appropriately