21 pages matching Fourth Center in this book
Results 1-3 of 21
What people are saying - Write a review
- #1 ) Distilled the essential elements of our thinking creates our experiences... Provides templates for in the form of that reminds me of madlibs ... but when you fill in the blanks
- #2) It creates an awareness of what thinking processes is limiting your ability to be in the moment....
- #3) It does not provide the rules to gaining higher levels of awareness ... but the tools ....
- #4) When you recite in your mind: "I am creating the experience of .....
because 'addictions' demands (programming) that my experience is something
different then it is ..... ... my positive intention is to create the experience of .... ...
- #5) Are the payoffs of the 'addiction' worth the 'ripoffs' ....
- #6) If they are cool...but it is ..the "I" create the experience that gives the choice to let go and free yourself to be in the moment ... that is maybe why they call it the 'present'....
Review: Handbook to Higher ConsciousnessUser Review - Stu Webbb - Goodreads
This is the most profoundly practical book to clean up your unhappiness act and choose a happy way of life. It's neuroscience reprogramming before its time. (It sold a million copies in the 1970's. I just reread it and am amazed how much working with it had bettered my life. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! Read full review
Why This Book Was Written for Us
Secrets of Happiness
The Law of Higher Consciousness
22 other sections not shown