48 pages matching addictive programming in this book
Results 1-3 of 48
What people are saying - Write a review
- #1 ) Distilled the essential elements of our thinking creates our experiences... Provides templates for in the form of that reminds me of madlibs ... but when you fill in the blanks
- #2) It creates an awareness of what thinking processes is limiting your ability to be in the moment....
- #3) It does not provide the rules to gaining higher levels of awareness ... but the tools ....
- #4) When you recite in your mind: "I am creating the experience of .....
because 'addictions' demands (programming) that my experience is something
different then it is ..... ... my positive intention is to create the experience of .... ...
- #5) Are the payoffs of the 'addiction' worth the 'ripoffs' ....
- #6) If they are cool...but it is ..the "I" create the experience that gives the choice to let go and free yourself to be in the moment ... that is maybe why they call it the 'present'....
Review: Handbook to Higher ConsciousnessUser Review - Adele - Goodreads
I read this age 14 and I soooo wanted to "believe" but it wasn't the right time. The low rating is simply because I didn't get it. It may be a great book for others. Read full review
Why This Book Was Written for Us
Secrets of Happiness
The Law of Higher Consciousness
22 other sections not shown