Cracking the AP World History Exam, 2017 Edition: Proven Techniques to Help You Score a 5
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO SCORE A PERFECT 5 ON THE NEW 2017 EXAM!
Equip yourself to ace the NEW AP World History Exam with The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide—including thorough content reviews, targeted strategies for every question type, access to our AP Connect portal online, and 2 full-length practice tests with complete answer explanations.
This eBook edition has been optimized for on-screen viewing with cross-linked questions, answers, and explanations.
The AP European History course and exam have changed! Created to align with the new exam content, and written by the experts at The Princeton Review, Cracking the AP World History Exam arms you to take on the test with:
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Comprehensive content review for all test topics
• Up-to-date information on the new 2017 AP World History Exam, including in-depth looks at the revised test sectionsm
• Engaging activities to help you critically assess your progress
• Access to AP Connect, our online portal for late-breaking news, exam updates, and more
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 2 full-length practice tests with complete answer explanations
• Lists of key terms, people, places, and events at the end of each content chapter
• Detailed maps and helpful timelines of major developments in world history
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.
Using This Book to Improve Your APScore
Practice Test 1
About the AP World History Exam
TestTaking Strategies for the AP World History Exam
Essay Basics and How to Approach the ShortAnswerQuestions
How to Approach the DocumentBased Question DBO
How to Approach the Long Essay
Using Time Effectively to Maximize Points
Content Review for the AP World History Exam
Industrialization and Global Integration c 1750 to c 1900
Accelerating Global Change and Realignments c 1900 to Present
Abbasid Africa agricultural America ancient AP World History argument Asia Aztec became began believed best answer Britain British Buddhism Byzantine Empire Catholic century chapter China Chinese Choice Christianity church cities city-states civilizations colonies communist Confucianism conquered countries cultural Daoism developed documents Dynasty early East economic Egypt Eliminate emperor established Europe European example expansion feudal forced France Germany global Greece Greek Hinduism Hindus Holy Roman Empire huge impact imperial independence India Industrial Revolution influence interaction Islamic Japan Japanese king land major Mediterranean military Ming Dynasty Mongol Empire Mongols multiple-choice questions Muslim nations organized Ottoman Ottoman Empire passage peasants period political practice Protestant Reformation Reformation region religion religious Roman Empire Rome rule Russia score slaves social society Source Soviet Union Spain Spanish Tang territories thesis tion trade routes United West Western women World History Exam