So Many Houses
- Fits national reading standards by linking images to the text to provide picture clues and introducing age-appropriate vocabulary.
- The repetitive language, structure, and rhyming patterns help children decipher words.
- Word lists at the back of each book help build reading vocabularies.
Grades K-4 Social Studies Standards
- Describe ways in which language, stories, folktales, music, and artistic creations serve as expressions of culture and influence behavior of people living in a particular culture.
Individual Development and Identity: IV
- Explore factors that contribute to one's personal identity such as interests, capabilities, and perceptions.
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.