Better Homes and Gardens New Cook Book
, 2006 - Cooking
- 656 pages
- Completely revised and updated with a fresh new design.
- More than 1,400 recipes—tested and perfected in the Better Homes and Gardens Test Kitchen--including 400+ quick and easy ones.
- All-new 20-Minute chapter, which includes more than 45 fast meal solutions.
- More recipes on your favorite topics: Cookies, Desserts, Grilling and Slow Cooker. Plus, the Grilling chapter now features recipes for the turkey fryer and more recipes for the smoke cooker.
- At-a-glance icons identify Easy, Fast, Low-Fat, Fat-Free, Whole Grain, Vegetarian, and Favorite recipes.
- Simple menu ideas featured in every main-dish chapter.
- Updated Cooking Basics chapter includes need-to-know kitchen survival advice including food safety, make-ahead cooking, must-have timesaving kitchen gadgets and emergency substitution charts.
- Essential need-to-know information now conveniently located at the front of each chapter for easy reference helps ensure cooking success.
- More than 800 full-color photos of finished dishes, how-to demonstrations and food IDs.
- Hundreds of hints and tips, plus easy-to-read cooking charts.
- Bonus Material: Exclusive to cookbook buyers, an online menu component offers hundreds of menu ideas and more than 75 bonus recipes.