Extensive reading improves fluency and there is a real need in the ELT classroom for contemporary graded material that will motivate students to read.
Sherlock Holmes is the world's most famous detective and students will love this modern adaptation of Conan Doyle's much-loved story.
Based on the award-winning TV series Sherlock.
- LEVEL 2 (Pre-Intermediate A2)
- BOOK ONLY
- Full colour insides
- Perfect also for native English speaking children who are struggling with their reading
- Based on an episode from the third series of the popular BBC TV serieswith Benedict Cumberbatch.
- Full colour stills from the TV seriesgive context and aid comprehension.
- A two-page Fact Filesection provides supplementary material on Sherlock Holmes.
- People and Places section provides clear visual context before students start reading.
- Self-study activities enable students to check their progress as they read.
- Popcorn ELT Readers is a series of low-level graded readers aimed at younger students who are beginning to learn English as a Foreign Language.
- The series covers three levels from Level 1 (Early Beginner) to Level 3 (High Beginner) and is aimed at students aged eight to eleven years.
- Each reader is available in Book Only or Book and CD formats.
- The CD features an audio recording of the story for reading along.
- There are also online resource sheets providing step-by-step lesson plans, extra activities and downloadable flashcards.