Encyclopedia of Applied Physics, Encyclopedia of Applied Physics Volume 4: Combustion to Diamagnetism
George L. Trigg, E. H. Immergut
Wiley, Nov 1, 1992 - Science - 583 pages
EAP's Seal of Approval
EAP is sponsored by the
* American Institute of Physics
* German Physical Society
* Japan Society of Applied Physics
* Physical Society of Japan
First work of its kind to approach physics from the standpoint of technical and industrial applications - Comprehensive and detailed coverage of the entire field of applied physics in an easily accessible form - Unique and highly useful classification system - Supplements guarantee that all articles remain up-to-date.
Each article contains:
- a detailed table of contents
- a glossary of unfamiliar terms
- a detailed reference list
- a guide to further reading
- Numerous cross-references
- Uniform terms, abbreviations, symbols, and units
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.
Other editions - View all
Encyclopedia of Applied Physics, Encyclopedia of Applied Physics Volume 2 ...
George L. Trigg,E. H. Immergut
No preview available - 1991