Alister McGrath’s internationally-acclaimed Christian Theology: An Introduction
is one of the most widely used textbooks in Christian theology. Fully revised and featuring lots of new material, this fourth edition provides an unparalleled introduction to 2,000 years of Christian thought.
- A fully revised new edition of the bestselling introductory textbook in Christian theology
- Features new sections on monastic schools of theology, the English Reformation, and Radical Orthodoxy
- Includes increased discussion of women in the early Church, feminist theology, Eastern Orthodox theology and history, and Catholic teachings on the Doctrine of the Church
- Incorporates user-friendly key terms sections, and study questions
- Supported by a website at www.blackwellpublishing.com/mcgrath, containing additional lecturer resources.