Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able affection appeared Assyria attended authority believe blessing brought called cause chapel character Christ Christian church Circuit continued course death desire direct Divine doctrine duty early earth evidence expressed fact faith father fear feeling friends give given glory grace hand happy hear heart heaven holy hope human important influence interest Jesus John kind King labours late light living look Lord means meet mind Ministers Mission Missionary nature never object observed occasion once opened passed peace persons prayer preached present principles reason received reference religion religious remains remarkable respect rest Scripture Society soon soul spirit suffering taken things thought tion true truth Wesleyan whole
584. oldal - The LORD thy God will raise up unto thee a prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me ; unto him ye shall hearken...
400. oldal - And they sung a new song, saying, "Thou art worthy to take the book and to open the seals thereof; for thou wast slain and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred and tongue and people and nation; and hast made us unto our God kings and priests; and we shall reign on the earth.
587. oldal - Behold, I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in the way, and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared. Beware of him, and obey his voice, provoke him not ; for he will not pardon your transgressions : for my name is in him.
457. oldal - And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.
454. oldal - Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, to an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you, who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.
349. oldal - Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils ; speaking lies in hypocrisy ; having their conscience seared with a hot iron ; forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.
504. oldal - In that day sing ye unto her, A vineyard of red wine. I the Lord do keep it ; I will water it every moment: Lest any hurt it, I will keep it night and day.
469. oldal - If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion is vain.