Inside the New SAT: 10 Strategies to Help You Score Higher
Kaplan,Incorporated, Jun 1, 2004 - Study Aids - 259 pages
You don't have to put your real life on hold while you prepare for your future.
Inside the NEW SAT gives you the strategies you need to achieve your goals on the SAT. No long-winded lessons. Just what you need to score higher.
This concise guide includes:
• More than 100 realistic practice questions with detailed answer explanations
• Analysis of sample essays for the new Writing section
• In-depth review for the new Algebra II questions in the math section
• Methods for tackling the new short passages in the Critical Reading section
• Additional prep online, including quizzes, flashcards, and review
• Email updates on the new SAT -- right up until your test date!
You can find the latest information about college admissions on our website, kaptest.com. Sign up for our free email newsletter, the College Edge, and we'll keep you posted about college admissions trends and test changes.
For more information, contact us at 1-800-KAP-TEST
or visit kaptest.com.
What people are saying - Write a review
Kaplans MustHave SAT Strategies
How to Write a HighScoring SAT Essay
Chapter Four MultipleChoice Strategies for
7 other sections not shown