What people are saying - Write a review
LibraryThing ReviewUser Review - Narboink - LibraryThing
This is a helpful primer for someone just who is just about to enter their first or second triathlon. After registering for my first Olympic distance event, I bought the book and quickly read it ... Read full review
After readig this book I asked myself the following:
Need to lose weight?
How to lose weight fast ?
How to lose weight in a week ? And now ... read my successful story here
Some excerpts from my diary:
- total hip replacement exercise program
- abdominal hysterectomy for binder
- health problems from herbs
- tabs your search for quick weight loss
- equipment care fitness personal exercise abdominal and
So You Wanna Tri?
Planning to Race
Getting the Right Stuff
Triathlon Training Basics
Swim Training The Key Is Technique
Bike Training Putting in the Mileage
Run Training Putting One Foot in Front of the Other
Training for All Three
Triing Your Best
About the Author