Pillsbury C'mon Over!: Hassle-Free, Hustle-Free Entertaining
John Wiley & Sons, Jun 12, 2007 - Cooking - 208 pages
Entertaining has never been easier!
Get-togethers should be fun--not just for your friends, but for you, too. That's what C'mon Over! is all about. It's bursting with ideas, tips and recipes for parties that are full of fun, fast to organize and free of worries.
With this road map to hassle-free, hustle-free entertaining you get:
* 33 themed get-togethers, organized by the four seasons
* Menus and 2 to 4 fast, easy recipes for each party
* Simple, creative tips for themes, decorating and music
* Party ideas for all ages and interests, for groups of 4 to 20
* "Fast Forward" do-ahead steps and other shortcuts
* Nearly 70 inspiring color photos
Best of all, the book is packed with timesavers that let you relax and enjoy yourself. With C'mon Over!, you'll find all the know-how and confidence you need to throw great parties--and have some fun!
What people are saying - Write a review
Pillsbury CMon Over CookbookUser Review - grandmaann - Overstock.com
Dont waste your money on this. It has very few actual recipes. Has lots of great photos of food but too much side info to fill up space. The recipes arent too different from what most of us probably already prepare. Read full review
Friday Night with Friends
SpanishStyle Tapas Party
Backyard Burger Bash
Candlelight Deck Party
Valentines Day Dinner